Radius Cloud helps SMEs to work remotely by taking all the hardware and software applications and hosts them in the Cloud. See video for more details.
For All Your Business Telecoms Needs
Built upon 20 years’ experience of installing and supporting businesses with telecommunication systems and IT systems, Radius are best positioned to deliver a telecoms package that is aligned to your business’s IT infrastructure. Our telecommunications solutions include cloud telephony and On-premise systems, both of which incorporate either a hybrid or full Voice Over –IP (VOIP) solution.
We also provide you with the support to get you back up and running in the event if something goes wrong. Our nationwide team of fully trained and accredited engineers and technical support staff act as an invaluable extension to your business.
Our tailored packages are flexible (price per user) so that your costs remain constant as your company grows and changes.
Our innovated Cloud Telephony solutions utilises hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) technology that removes the need for clunky hardware and delivers a secure virtual calling system via high speed internet connection.
Realise the benefits of cloud telephony:
- Use your work phone number on any device (desktop, handset or smartphone)
- Flexibility to add or remove users whenever you want
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- Connect all of your locations and employees
- Integrations with CRM, MS Teams and Skype for Business
- Easily configure on-hold messaging, metrics, and Call Recording via the app
Why choose Radius Telecom:
- 23 years of experience installing telecoms solutions
- Helpdesk support 365 days a year
- Traffic analysis and billing
- Tailored package to suit your business
- Voice and data services with one point of contact
Request a Demo