ISO Quality and Information Security certification requires rigorous processes to be embedded at the heart of everything we do. Radius is proud to maintain this standard, awarded to only the very top tier of IT service providers.
Telecom Solutions to Satisfy All of Your Business Needs
With over 23 years’ experience of installing and supporting telecom solutions, Radius is best positioned to deliver a telecom solution that is designed to support your business needs and aligned to your business’s IT infrastructure. Our managed telecoms solutions include VOIP phone systems, cloud telephony and On-premise business phone systems.
We install and upgrade Panasonic phone hardware and Yealink handsets/equipment in Ireland. We also provide you with the support to get you back up and running in the event if something goes wrong. Our nationwide team of fully trained and accredited engineers and technical support staff act as an invaluable extension to your business.
Our tailored packages are flexible (price per user) so that your costs remain constant as your company grows and changes.
Our innovated Cloud Voip Phone systems utilises hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) technology that removes the need for clunky hardware and delivers a secure virtual calling system via high-speed internet connection.
Realise the benefits of a modern business phone system:
- Use your work phone number on any device (desktop, handset or smartphone)
- Perfect for work from home, office or both
- Flexibility to add or remove users whenever you want
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- Connect all of your locations and employees
- Integrations with CRM, Microsoft Teams, and CRMs
- Easily configure on-hold messaging, metrics, and Call Recording via the app
Why choose Radius Telecom:
- 23 years of experience installing managed telecoms solutions
- Helpdesk support 24/7/365 days a year
- Traffic analysis and billing
- A tailored package to suit your business
- Voice and data services with one point of contact
- Panasonic and Yealink Resellers
From our Blog: 5 ways a Cloud Phone System Can Improve Your Business
Request a Demo