Since March 2020 and the advent of the Coronavirus in Ireland, we have seen a major shift to remote working and cloud technologies. The upside to this is that it has forced many Irish businesses to invest in new technology and the end result has brought about significant improvements to business processes and led to better customer experiences.
The advent of cloud technology is an invaluable change agent in this and has enabled businesses to adapt to new business models and protect revenue streams.
Radius Cloud Phone utilises cloud technology to deliver real solutions for Irish businesses; here are five ways a Cloud Phone System can help accelerate your business success.
- Keep Connected While Remote Working – With a Cloud Phone you can connect and enable your teams by deploying softphones, that align with the new trend of flexible working options. People working offsite can access their voicemail, faxes and set-up call conferencing rooms easily – essentially empowering each member of your team with their portable phone system.
- Improve Customer Experience with Customisable Call Flows – A Cloud Phone solution ensures availability to your customers and new prospects. Tailor your auto-attendant to your business needs and give the caller an option to select the department that will deal best with their enquiry. There is an out-of-office feature on the Radius Cloud Phone that allows a business to preset routing of calls for holidays and business opening hours.
- Phone and CRM Integration to Boost Retention and Growth – The modern customer wants a quick and first-time resolution to their queries. The best practice in managing customer interactions is to store all data in one easily accessible platform. Cloud Phone integrations can enable features such as click-to-dial and screen popping, which means that every customer interaction is personalised, monitored and recorded, to improve overall experience. Cloud Phone integrates with CRMs such as Zoho, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce, and because it is API-driven, all integration possibilities are explorable.
- Add/remove Users – One of the main benefits of a Cloud Phone is that it is designed to enable self-service. This means that operational changes can be done by an admin that doesn’t need to be tech-savvy. Any new members of staff can be onboarded as easy as setting up a profile on a social media page. When your business is ready to expand, you can move locations at ease with zero downtime.
- Be Ready for Any Eventuality – A Cloud Phone System is designed to have your business prepared for any type of business disruption. From natural disasters to hacking and denial of service, a Cloud Phone comes with multiple fail-over options, which means that your business can continue to operate as normal, with minimal disruption to business activity. The “in case of” profile on Radius Cloud Phone acts as the fallover that you can activate anytime, anywhere. Profiles can be created, and held in reserve, for rapid deployment should additional lockdowns occur. Ensuring your business can continue to function no matter what the circumstances.
If you want to get more insights on how to get the best out of your business phone system, please contact us email@example.com or 0818 592 500 for a free estimate.