ISO Quality and Information Security certification requires rigorous processes to be embedded at the heart of everything we do. Radius is proud to maintain this standard, awarded to only the very top tier of IT service providers.
Radius Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Radius” “us” “we” or “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Radius is dedicated to bringing a superior IP telephony experience to its customers. We ensure that communication to customers is treated with the highest level of professionalism. We acknowledge that our customers like to be briefed on what we do with their personal data. Therefore the objective of this policy is to inform you how we handle your personal data.
Radius offers a wide range of product and services based on modern technologies including IP Telephony, Faxsimile services, mobile telecommunications and other hosted services.
This policy applies to all personal data in our possession and specifically includes the following: call traffic details, call history, payments and invoicing, service usage and customer information (including name, address, fixed line number, mobile number, email address and all other contact details).
- All data will be obtained fairly. We will make you aware of all purposes that we intend to use your data for at the time of collection or will be advised to you prior to use.
- Data will be accurate and complete and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it was obtained.
- All acquisition methods (e.g. customer activation forms, porting forms, call plan contracts) will have a clear information piece explaining any intended purposes including secondary uses that may not be obvious to you.
Use and Disclosure of Information
- Data will be kept only for clear and legal purposes.
- Purposes for which we hold your data
- To communicate with you and provide you with marketing and product information;
- To personalise your visit to the website;
- To track your movement through the website (for marketing and advertising purposes);
- To notify you of competitions, ezines or other promotions;
- To provide information to our advertisers and business partners; and
- For the performance of any request by or contract with you.
- All data will be processed fairly and in keeping with the purposes for which it was obtained.
- Data will not be used, disclosed or processed in any manner incompatible with the purposes for which it was obtained.
- Disclosure of data will only be made to third parties who are our agents or servants acting on our directions. Save as required by law (e.g. criminal investigations) no disclosure of data will be made to third parties for those third parties’ own purposes or use.
- Under no circumstances will lists of customer data/information (i.e. mailing lists or database information) be disclosed to a third party for that third party’s exploitation or use without your express permission. Data may be legitimately given to Radius’ servants or agents for legitimate purposes as described above. This may include the transfer of data to other jurisdictions for processing. In these circumstances, Radius will ensure that adequate contractual and technical safeguards are in place to protect your data. All such processing will take place in full compliance with all applicable laws.
- If data has been obtained for a purpose without advising you of other compatible secondary purposes for which it is subsequently to be used, the data will not be so used without advising you.
- Where you have agreed to be in included in our directory enquiry list your information will automatically be included in the National Directory Database (NDD) currently hosted by eircom (as nominated by the Commission for Communications Regulation (ComReg)). We will automatically list you as preferring to receive direct telemarketing from third parties. You may wish to contact us if you would like to amend this preference.
- Data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the primary purpose for which it was obtained.
- Data will be retained for any period required by law.
- Some data that is not otherwise subject to retention for normal reasons may need to be retained because of circumstances such as litigation or government investigation.
- Depending on the type of browser you are using, you may be able to configure your browser so that: (i) you are prompted to accept or reject cookies on an individual basis or (ii) to prevent your browser from accepting any cookies at all. You should refer to the supplier or manufacturer of the web browser for specific details about cookie security.
Access to your Information
- You are entitled to copies of your data kept by us. Requests should be in writing and should be addressed to Customer Data & Services, Radius Limited, Unit 1A Esker Business Park, Six Cross Roads, Waterford. Please quote your name &address. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before issuing any copy data.
- Radius is constantly reviewing and enhancing its technical, physical and managerial procedures and rules to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction. We use industry standard secure sockets layer (SSL) technology, for example, to encrypt sensitive information such as your credit card and other financial information.
- Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails or Instant Messages, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. Radius cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
- If you have any query about Radius’ data protection policy or practices, please write to: Account Services and support, Radius Limited, Unit 1A Esker Business Park, Six Cross Roads, Waterford or send an email to email@example.com
- This policy should be read in conjunction with the general terms and conditions of this website and the general terms and conditions that apply to your use of Radius’ telephony services where more details of the use we make of your data is outlined.
- We reserve the right to amend or modify this Data Protection Policy at any time in response to changes in applicable data protection and privacy legislation.