ISO Quality and Information Security certification requires rigorous processes to be embedded at the heart of everything we do. Radius is proud to maintain this standard, awarded to only the very top tier of IT service providers.
Cloud Solutions for Remote Working
In 2020, we helped hundreds of Irish SMEs successfully move to the cloud.
Radius provides a Private Cloud Infrastructure and looks after all the following:
- Hosted Cloud Desktops (Windows 10) – Virtual Desktops – Give your staff access to all resources, files and drives from anywhere – work from home approved
- Powerful Cloud Computing Performance – take advantage of the latest technology, boost productivity and reduce downtime due to unreliable VPN remote connections – no hardware necessary
- Multi-layered Security – Firewall, anti-virus, ransomware protection, Blockmail and end-to-end VPN encryption
- Data Backups- Automatic backup of data so you can roll back if needs be. The data is stored in our tier 3 Dublin-based datacentre
- Fully Managed IT Solution – Maintenance and Updates – Windows 10 updates, server patches and updates
- We can also co-locate your on-premise server on our Cloud
- Cloud-hosted phone system and softphone app for desktop PC or Smartphone (optional)
What our Clients say about the Radius Cloud
I can safely say it has changed the way we work for the better. The Cloud enables us to log on to our desktops from anywhere.
David Kelly, Director – Southern Regional Assembly
It’s given everyone freedom and a sense of comfort in doing their jobs that they wouldn’t have had before – we are all sleeping a little better here.
Tommy Byrne, Operations Manager- Goggins Transport Limited
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a minimum number of employees I need to move my business to the Cloud? We can move any number of employees to the cloud. However, to be cost-effective a minimum of 5 users is recommended.
- Is there a limit of data usage or storage with the Radius Cloud? Unlike Public Cloud providers such as Azure, Google or AWS, there are no limits or charges based on data usage or storage.
- How long does it take to move my business to the Radius Cloud? Depending on demand, we typically see Cloud migration happen within two weeks of confirming the order.
A note from our CEO, Jerry Buckley
Since Covid-19 hit back in March 2020, we have seen an acceleration in migrations to the Cloud. The Cloud offers you a fantastic opportunity to digitally transform – making you agile and ready for whatever comes next. One thing is certain – the future of work is remote and the Radius Cloud will give you the foundations to grow and scale.
Join hundreds of Irish SMEs successfully remote working
Get in touch
“Your Technology in safe, expert hands”
Managed IT Services | Managed Cyber Security
Managed Cloud Solutions | Managed Telecoms
Dublin | Waterford | Cork