We are currently expanding our team and are looking for a motivated and experienced Client Technical Account Manager (CTAM) to help us facilitate our growth plans.
Radius Technologies is one of Ireland’s leading companies in the IT, Cloud, Telecoms, and MSP marketplace, the company is entrepreneur-led and has ambitious plans to grow both organically and through acquisitions over the coming years.
Job Description – Client Technical Account Manager
Reporting To: COO
Location: Head Office (Waterford)
As Client Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management and coordination of Technical Project delivery between the client point of contact, engineering team and Sales account managers.
The CTAM will be responsible for all communications between the client and all Radius relevant teams pre and post-project.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Client Technical Account Manager, your duties will include:
- Working with the scheduling department, sales team, and client account manager to deliver projects to clients
- Manage the project delivery with the on-site field service team and the Client’s account managers and sales team to ensure projects and licenses are coordinated and delivered/installed on time
- Commercial Delivery – manage project budgets while ensuring client expectations are met
- Manage all communications and client interactions during pre and post-project deployment
- Liaise with the sales team in generating specifications and install instructions
- Work closely with the service delivery manager and sales team to ensure timelines and client deliverables are met
- Meet with client companies and plan/agree on deliverables, including technical deliverables, equipment installation timelines, and configurations
- Manage any engineering escalation during the installation project
- Carry out post-install client surveys
- Identify any sales opportunities on site and liaise with the sales team and account managers in quoting for additions
- Assist in scoping projects and upgrades with the Sales Managers and inside sales team
- Liaising with third parties ensuring project and 3rd party requirements are met and delivered
- Continuous improvement – identification of opportunities to improve the quality and delivery of our service and projects, process improvement and process design, and implement action plans to achieve same
- Audit the install team’s work to insure consistency of the quality and the delivery of our service
- Establish, develop, and maintain a customer-centric culture ensuring “A Fantastic Customer Experience”
- Lead, mentor, and develop the field engineering team – in performance and client interactions & communications
- Liaise with HR in relation to recruitment, employee performance, training, etc.
- Be a role model for the Radius values
Specific Performance Measurements
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Commercial delivery of projects – Budget management
- Delivery of Technical excellence and planning in project deployments
- Post Install client satisfaction surveys
- Efficient utilisation of field engineering team and technical resources
- Degree-level qualification in an IT discipline
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience (preferably as a Field Service Engineer)
- Project Management qualification and experience
- Strong People management skills
- Commercial focus
- Prior experience working with SMEs
- Flexible and versatile and open to change and constant improvements
- Strong Commercial understanding of Installs and projects
- Customer Service – Putting the customer at the heart of all decision making ensuring quality care is all a priority
- Communications Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to enable the individual to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Decision-Making and Problem-Solving – The individual must have the ability to analyse and diagnose problems quickly and make decisions promptly
- Planning and Organisational Skills – The individual must have the ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Attention to Detail – continually checking work to ensure delivery of the highest quality
- Influencing – ability to have a positive impact on others to gain their support and buy in
Fill out the form below to apply for this exciting Client Technical Account Manager role.