Job Title: Senior Project and Help Desk Escalation Engineer, Level 3
The Project Manager provides support to cross-functional technical projects and supporting our IT Helpdesk with high priority fixes.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- Detailed understanding and troubleshooting virtual server environments server 2012/2016 (Hyper V)
- Firewalls support experience – VPN’s
- AD and DC troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Cloud server and Hosted Server environment
- Clustered Server configuration experience
- Exchange and office 365 Migrating
- LAN / WAN IP routing design and support
- Server backup Software management
- PowerShell scripting
- Configuring and managing RMM and Microsoft Systems center
- Building and configuring Server hardware – including RAID configuration
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3rd level degree qualification with MCSE and or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant technical experience.
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and provide final level call escalation
- A strong customer-focused communicator with excellent interpersonal skill
Salary: A competitive package is on offer to the right candidate.
Our team is talented, dynamic and customer-focused, supported by an inclusive and fast-paced company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects across a multitude of industries.