Job Title: Senior IT Engineer, Level 3
Position: Senior Engineer- Level 3
Salary: Competitive package
We require a customer-focused, energetic and experienced IT Engineer for our Waterford Office. The right candidate will have 5 years of IT experience and possess a passion for problem-solving and critical thinking within a fast-paced working environment.
- On-site engineering skills, Installation and support on LAN equipment
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience resolving a wide range of technical issues relating to Office PC’s and server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, Managed switches, Firewalls, WAPS’s, internet connections etc.
- Diagnose and resolve Network related technical problems with clients Broadband connections and end-user networking environments
- Experience working and troubleshooting in a Hyper-V, Group Policy & DNS
- AV solutions – Malware, encryption software installation, and troubleshooting
- Backup Solutions – experience particularly with Ashay, Unitrends, Backup Assist
- Remain at the forefront of emerging technologies and industry best practice
Qualifications and Skills:
- Third level Technical qualification preferred, or alternative,
- Microsoft MCP Server, MCSE, CCNA, or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification
- Min of 5 years IT support experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Candidates must also be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision in a busy team-based environment.