Remote working / occasionally on site
Working as part of a busy technical helpdesk, providing Level 3 escalated technical services and remote assistance to radius technologies level 2 helpdesk engineers. Assisting with server project deployments remotely and occasionally on client site.
- Windows server (2012 / 2016 / 2019) and LAN troubleshooting
- Resolve technical escalations covering a wide variety of technical issues
- Troubleshooting experience relating to Server OS, Office 365 , Azure, Group Policy and DNS, AD management, print management
- Diagnose and resolve network-related technical problems, IP subnet and routing, firewall configurations, managed switches, wireless network configurations etc – Hardware and Software -related
- Assisting with Hyper- V, server migration projects and client cloud migration projects
- Designing and implementing DR solutions
- Troubleshooting Backup Solutions – experience particularly with Ashay, Veeam, Unitrends
- experience setting up and configuring Microsoft Azure Cloud and Intune
- experience with FortiGate, Draytek, Sonicwall firewalls, Ubiquity devices an advantage
Qualifications and Skills:
- Third level technical degree or masters qualification in a technical discipline
- MCSE, Microsoft O365 Administrator, CCNA, Networking qualification
- Min of 10 years IT support Networking and troubleshooting experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and provide final level call escalation
- A strong customer-focused communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidates must also be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision
- Full clean driving license is essential
A competitive package, including fully expensed Company Vehicle, on-call allowance, home office allowance, educational and training allowance and the opportunity to become a senior part of the growing Radius Technologies technical team.
Prior experience essential, applicants must be native English speaking, be resident in Ireland and have very strong customer service skills. All technical positions undergo a pre-screening technical interview.