Assistant Accountant – Part Qualified
Radius Technologies is one of Ireland’s leading companies in the IT, Cloud, Telecoms and MSP market place. We are now seeking an experienced Part Qualified Accountant to join our Accounts Team. This is a fast-paced and engaging role and a fantastic opportunity for an organised and hard-working person to propel their career and work with a market leader.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assisting with month end Management accounts for a Group of Companies.
- Monthly Debtors and Creditors reconciliations.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations.
- Assisting with yearend audits and any ad-hoc projects that are on-going.
- Assist with preparing monthly overheads and provide commentary on variances to budget and prior year.
- Preparing the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Account payable and receivable.
- Daily post and processing.
- Monthly invoicing, standing charges.
- Processing weekly supplier invoices, receipts & payments.
- Raising queries and credit requests with suppliers.
- Dealing with customer/supplier queries.
- Preparing and issuing sales invoices.
- Following up all debtor queries.
- Be responsible for and manage supplier invoice checking and inputting details to SAGE.
- Bank reconciliations via SAGE and online banking
- Credit Card processing and statement checking
- Creditor reconciliation.
- Vat Returns
- Dealing with supplier payments.
- Various ad-hoc duties and reports
Skills & Qualifications:
- Part qualified accountant – minimum 3 years experience
- Financial analysis and reporting background.
- Min of 3 years’ experience in accounting / booking position
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work under pressure