Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Radius Technologies a leading IT business with offices in Waterford, Dublin, and Cork have a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, and dynamic Senior Marketing Executive to join their expanding national team. This position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth and expansion plans of the business, nationally.
This exciting opportunity will allow successful individual to use their creative skills across all aspects of marketing of the business.
This position can be performed remotely but will require some time spent on-site in our offices.
- Create awareness of and develop the Radius brand and business solutions
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns
- Support the Sales and Marketing Director in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the radio
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Source and secure sponsorship from key suppliers
- Liaise with designers and printers and organise photoshoots
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Conduct market research, for example, using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the successful individual will have the following:
- 3rd level marketing qualification.
- 4+ years B2B marketing experience.
- Detail working knowledge of Hub spot, Google analytics, WordPress, and SEO
- Understanding of Technology market, IT Networking, Private Cloud, and VoIP / Telecoms would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven track record for executing a marketing strategy in line with key business objectives.
- Self-starter, innovator, multi-tasker, and commercial.
- Strong time management, project management skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Detailed knowledge of Social Media marketing tools, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, and Facebook