The new position will be responsible for growing the existing client base, cross-selling the Radius Technologies range of Telecoms, IT security and Cloud services as well as representing the company at trade events and client presentations.
Job roles and responsibilities:
The role of the Business Development Executive is to assist the company’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Build contacts with potential clients
- Generate new business leads, attend business events and trade shows
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Present Radius Technologies products and services at owner/director level
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings by Radius Technologies
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years B2B Sales experience – essential
- Knowledge of IT managed services / Cloud or Telecoms sales – preferred
- Knowledge of the SME sector – essential
- Must possess strong customer service skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Full Clean Irish Drivers Licence
- Ability to work under pressure, under own initiative and / or as part of a team
Location: Dublin area (Field-based / and office-based)
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience). Package includes commission uncapped, company car, laptop, and mobile phone.