Position: IT Helpdesk Engineer / Level 2
Location: Waterford x1, Cork x 1 and Dublin x 1
Salary: Competitive package
- Provide excellent customer service to our client’s,
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience resolving a wide range of technical issues relating to Office PC’s and server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, internet connections etc.)
- Diagnose and resolve Network related technical problems with clients Broadband connections and end-user networking environments
- Create and edit Office 365 user / accounts
- Upgrading, migrating users profiles and data from old devices to replacement Hardware
- Experience working and troubleshooting in Microsoft Active Directory users
- AV solutions – Malware, encryption software installation and troubleshooting
- Backup Solutions – experience configuring and troubleshooting Backup software
- Broadband line and service installation and troubleshooting
Qualifications and Skills:
- Third level Technical qualification preferred, or alternative,
- Microsoft MCP, CISCO CCNA, or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification
- Min of 3 years IT support experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- A strong customer-focused communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidates must also be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision in a busy team-based environment.
The competitive package, including access to paid Microsoft exam, and predefined mapped career progression development plan and the opportunity to become part of the Radius Technologies Technical Team.
Prior experience essential for all positions, applications must be native English speakers and resident in Ireland. Very strong customer service skills all technical positions undergo a pre-screening technical interview.