Inside Sales Executive – Waterford – Permanent
Radius Technologies is a leading technology solutions provider with over 25 year’s industry experience. We specialise in delivering digital transformation to progressive businesses mainly within the professional services, medical, retail and educational verticals.
Radius holds several key industry accreditations including ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and ISO 27001 (Information Security), Microsoft Gold Partner and Cyber Essentials Awarding Body. With nationwide coverage, we are your single end-to-end partner for Cloud IT, Managed IT Support, IT Security and Unified Telecommunications.
Due to our continuous business growth, Radius is now seeking an Internal Sales Executive to develop mutually beneficial relationships with our client base. As Internal Sales Executive, you will be responsible for managing new procurement opportunities; applying product knowledge and customer focus to meet our client’s expectations. This is a fast-paced and engaging sales role and a fantastic opportunity for an organised and hard-working person to propel their IT career and work with a market leader.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team designed to manage client sales enquiries. You will address client needs, bringing creativity and new ideas both in technology and customer service to keep ahead of the market and ensure client satisfaction and growth. You must be well organised and have the ability to manage a large amount of information and have the ability to prioritise tasks. You will possess a good knowledge of ICT products and their respective vendors.
• Managing the day-to-day IT hardware orders
• Responding efficiently to customer requests and ensuring that each enquiry is managed within acceptable timeframes.
• Tracking quotes, orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
• Processing orders efficiently and effectively and liaising with Purchasing ensuring delivery deadlines are met
• Ensuring accuracy on pricing input, order quality, customer product and pricing databases and the quality of information supplied to customers, sales, finance and other areas of the business.
• Retain and grow existing revenues by a sustained contact programme to identify sales opportunities and maintain contract renewal business
• Work with our distribution partners as well as keeping on top of market trends regarding products, product updates, service offerings, and new technologies through available resources
• Place high priority on delivering quality results; go above and beyond client expectations
• Manage process report & feedback weekly as agreed with Management
• 2-3 years prior sales support experience, preferably within ICT industries, and with a proven track record in IT distribution or reseller channel
• The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
• Experience working with CRM applications (Salesforce, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics etc)
• Strong spoken, verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Good organisation and time management skills
• Outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport with clients
• Must be a team player
Industry-leading package including salary, bonus/ commission, laptop, and smartphone