HR Manager (Part-time)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager (Part-time) to join our team in Waterford.
- Develop and implement a strategic HR plan that supports the growth strategy.
- Manage recruitment and retention of high calibre staff across all Radius offices ensuring resource structures are in place to deliver on the growth trajectory.
- Develop and execute performance Mgt., training plans and career roadmaps that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of the company’s objectives.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for compensation policies/structures/etc.
- Manage all day to day HR activities
- Degree accredited with CIPD Certification
- 5+ years, experience in a similar role
- Dynamic, driven, self-starter that thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in aligning HR strategy with the overall goals and business objectives.
- Knowledge of the IT sector would be an advantage