Radius Technologies is one of Ireland’s leading companies in the IT, Cloud, Telecoms and MSP market place. We are now seeking an experienced Helpdesk Manager to join our growing team. This is a fast-paced and engaging role and a fantastic opportunity for a strong, customer-centric leader to work with a growing company.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Day to day leadership of the helpdesk team.
- Ticket queue management ensure tickets are assigned and tracked to closure as per the SLAs
- Quality assurance by checking on a selection of tickets with the end customer, quantifying customers’ satisfactions levels based on a Net Promoter Score
- Ensure each member of the team is clear about their goals and are customer focused
- Regular meetings with the team to mentor and also monitor performance include key KPI’s
- Reporting and achieving SLA’s targets.
- Be a technical escalation point for the helpdesk team
- Recruit, train and support Helpdesk staff to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Conduct performance appraisals with the team members.
- Identify repeat issues and put in place a plans to eliminate same.
- Identify tickets that can be dealt with more efficiently i.e. automation, train the customers, etc.
- Contribute to improving customer support and handling client technical complaints
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Ensure customers are kept up to date on any delays and ticket escalations
- Review and Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on team’s productivity to include
- Daily review of logged time per helpdesk staff member
- Review average ticket numbers per Helpdesk team member
- Review and update helpdesk on incorrect logged tickets
- Mentor more junior staff to help develop their customer service skills
- Continually challenge and improve processes/solutions from lessons learned, bench marking, and resolving repeat issue in the context of reducing the number of tickets raised and provided a world class service.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a people management position, supporting a team of Helpdesk/Engineering professionals in a dynamic IT Services Company.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills with a strong focus on customer service excellence.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use reports and data to drive and improve the team’s performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Diploma/Degree in IT or related Discipline
- Demonstrated Microsoft skills, Excel and Work report creation, demonstrate good understanding on server and Networking topology and equipment
- Microsoft Certification is desirable.
- Highly organized individual with the ability to work and plan in a busy and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and attention to detail.
- Ability to motivate a team in a busy and dynamic environment
- Ability to initiate change and support the team through change
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize workload and resource scheduling
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills