We are currently expanding our team and are looking for a motivated Helpdesk Level 1 Engineer to help us facilitate our growth plans.
Radius Technologies is one of Ireland’s leading companies in the IT, Cloud, Telecoms, and MSP marketplace, the company is entrepreneur-led and has ambitious plans to grow both organically and through acquisitions over the coming years.
Job Description – Helpdesk Level 1 Engineer
Reporting To: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Head Office (Waterford)
As one of the leading IT service, Cloud Computing, IT Security, and Telecoms providers for over 25 years, Radius Technologies is trusted by progressive SMEs nationally to deliver exceptional service. Radius provides client-centric support from our offices in Dublin, Cork, and Waterford. Due to company growth and expansion, Radius Technologies are now seeking a Helpdesk Administrator who is passionate about customer service.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Helpdesk Level 1 Engineer, your duties will include:
- Responsible for logging all reported incidents from all channels (phone, email, and portal tickets)
- Conduct 1st line triage of all incidents
- Management of the Technical support tickets in line with the Help Desk SLA procedure
- Allocate and escalate tickets to the appropriate engineers (level 1, 2, and Helpdesk Manager) in accordance with SLA’s
- Providing excellent customer service to clients in a professional and efficient manner
- Managing technical updates to clients’ technical records on the company database as per pre-defined process, following up with clients with respect to open calls through to resolution and call closing for level 1 and level 2 escalations
- Remote monitoring alerts
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Degree qualified in IT discipline
- Experience within ICT industries
- Knowledge of technologies such as Office 365, Antivirus, Cloud Computing, etc would be a distinct advantage
- Customer Service –Putting the customer at the heart of all decision making ensuring quality care is always a priority
- Communications Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to Detail – continually checking work to ensure delivery of the highest quality
- Teamwork – The ability to work as part of a team
Fill out the form below to apply for this exciting Helpdesk Level 1 Engineer role.