Helpdesk Engineer – Level 1
As one of the leading IT service, Cloud Computing, IT Security, and Telecoms providers for over 24 years, Radius Technologies is trusted by progressive SMEs nationally to deliver exceptional service. Radius provides client-centric support from our offices in Dublin, Cork, and Waterford. Due to company growth and expansion, Radius Technologies are now seeking a Helpdesk Administrator who is passionate about customer service.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for logging all reported Incidents from sources like phone, email, and portal tickets
- Providing excellent customer service to clients, in a calm, professional manner
- Management of the Technical support tickets in line with the Help Desk SLA procedure, ensuring priorities and workflow are managed, SLAs are met and escalations to level 1, 2 and Helpdesk Manager are made in a timely fashion, in accordance with SLA’s
- Managing technical updates to client’s technical records on the company database as per pre-defined process, following up with the client in respect to open calls through to resolution and call closing for to level 1 and 2 escalations.
- Remote monitoring alerts
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A passion for helping people and providing superior customer service
- Interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of technologies such as Office 365, Antivirus, Cloud Computing, etc would be a distinct advantage