Position: Graduate IT Helpdesk Engineer
Your main objective is to diagnose and resolve client technical issues in a timely fashion while providing high-quality customer service over the phone, email and through remote connections.
- Logging client tickets and keeping records of customer queries
- Update helpdesk documentation
- Testing, upgrading and repairing ICT equipment
- Perform any assigned activities
- Reporting on activities to Helpdesk Manager
- Complete Time Sheets
- Strong customer service experience or aptitude
- Interest in technology and learning new systems
- looking to develop a career in Technology Support, networking, and Cloud Computing
- Fast Learner with a positive attitude. Must be a team player
- Third level Technical qualification is essential
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- A strong customer-focused communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidates must also be proactive, self-motivated and capable of working without close supervision in a busy team-based environment.
Prior experience essential for all positions, applications must be native English speakers and resident in Ireland. Very strong customer service skills and all technical positions undergo a pre-screening technical interview.