Position: Telecoms Engineer
Location: South East
We are seeking an experienced Telecoms Engineer to join our busy Telecoms Division. You will be delivering Technical Support to meet the needs of Telecom Service Level agreements (SLA) with our clients.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Respond to Field Service calls
- Installation of hosted and conventional telephone systems
- The basic configuration of routers and firewalls
- Configuration and support of products (Panasonic, Yealink)
- Responding to and return calls
- Allocation of call priority status levels
Provide excellent customer service by telephone, email and on-site keeping the client updated and informed issues, likely resolution path and time scale. The successful engineer will have the following :
- Technical Degree/diploma or equivalent
- Telecoms experience (2+ years)
- Have excellent customer skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads.
- Full driving license
Experience with cloud-based VoIP systems would be an asset. Good knowledge of networking basics, such as switches/VLANs/firewalls/routers, IP addressing, are essential.
Prior experience essential for all positions, applications must be native English speakers and resident in Ireland. Very strong customer service skills and all technical positions undergo a pre-screening technical interview.