We are currently expanding our team and are looking for motivated Graduate Engineers to help us facilitate our growth plans.
Radius Technologies is one of Ireland’s leading companies in the IT, Cloud, Telecoms, and MSP marketplace, the company is entrepreneur-led and has ambitious plans to grow both organically and through acquisitions over the coming years.
Job Description – Graduate Engineers
Reporting To: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Head Office (Waterford)
As one of the leading IT service, Cloud Computing, IT Security and Telecoms providers for over 25 years, Radius Technologies is trusted by progressive SMEs nationally to deliver exceptional service. Radius provides client-centric support from our offices in Dublin, Cork, and Waterford.
Due to company growth and expansion, Radius Technologies are now seeking Graduate Engineers who are passionate about customer service and seeking an opportunity to gain experience and develop their careers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As Graduate Engineers, your main duties will include:
- Responsible for logging all reported incidents from all channels (phone, email and portal tickets)
- Conduct 1st line triage of all incidents
- Management of the Technical support tickets in line with the Help Desk SLA procedure
- Allocate and escalate tickets to the appropriate engineers (level 1, 2 and Helpdesk Manager) in accordance with SLA’s
- Providing excellent customer service to clients in a professional and efficient manner
- Managing technical updates to clients’ technical records on the company database as per pre-defined process, following up with clients in respect to open calls through to resolution and call closing for level 1 and level 2 escalations
- Remote monitoring alerts
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Degree-level qualification in IT discipline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- End user support on IT helpdesk
- Customer Service –Putting the customer at the heart of all decision making ensuring quality care is always a priority
- Communications Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to Detail – Continually checking work to ensure delivery of the highest quality
- Teamwork – The ability to work as part of a team
Fill out the form below to apply for these exciting Graduate Engineers positions.