Field Service Engineer – Dublin
Onsite delivery of Radius technical services, and providing superior customer service to our clients in the Dublin region.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Install, support, and replace end-user devices, Laptops / PC’s, printers
- Configuring office 365 and setting up new office 365 email accounts
- Work with Purchasing department to ensure parts and equipment are ordered to meet the installation specification
- Troubleshoot on site Hardware including Broadband connections
- Carry out cable troubleshooting and comms cabinet tidy on customer sites.
- Configure and allow remote access for level 2 and Level 3 remote engineers to assist with Installs
- Assist with Troubleshooting Networks, servers and Security devices
- Carry out the job as directed, liaise with the client on completion and confirm if there is anything else required on site, ensuring 100% satisfaction from the client during the install.
- Strive to complete all tasks within time allocated on the Installation specification
- Updating our ticketing system with all times, comments and configurations
- Take responsibility for determining and satisfying the needs of your internal and external customers, ensuring total customer satisfaction at all times.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Full clean driving License:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in deskside IT and Hardware support
- Excellent attention to detail, time keeping and Customer service skills
- Hunger to learn and progress in ICT field (training / course provided)
- Experience and knowledge with the following –
- Office 365 / Windows 10 / Active directory,
- Broadband troubleshooting
- PC / LAN / Entry level server
- Network printers and OS troubleshooting,
- Cabling termination and testing fault finding