We are currently expanding our team and are looking for a motivated and experienced Level 3 Escalations Engineer.
Radius Technologies is one of Ireland’s leading companies in the IT, Cloud, Telecoms and MSP marketplace. The company is entrepreneur-led and has ambitious plans to grow both organically and through acquisitions over the coming years.
Job Description –Engineer Level 3 Escalations
Reporting To: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Waterford (Head Office)
The Level 3 Escalations Engineer will be the escalation point for all L3 technical escalations and ensuring all escalations are dealt with in a timely manner and to the client’s satisfaction.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Level 3 Escalations Engineer, your duties will include:
- Level 3 technical escalation point for the help desk team
- Train and upskill the help desk team
- Feed into the training team to ensure documentation is in place and updated as required
- Identify repeat technical issues and propose and implement solutions
- Identify and implements technical systems/tools that will lead to greater efficiencies
- Remote technical assessment of potential clients IT infrastructure and preparing a technical assessment for the sales account manager with observations and recommendations
- Technical supporting for the Telecoms team including overall input into systems issues, deployment methods, infrastructure improvements, etc.
- Support the helpdesk as required
- Adhoc projects that may be assigned from time to time
- 3rd level degree qualification with MCSE and or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years relevant technical experience
Essential Technical Competencies
- Detailed understanding and troubleshooting experience in a virtual server environments server 2012 / 2016 (Hyper V)
- Firewalls support experience – VPN’s
- AD and DC troubleshooting experience
- Experience with Cloud server and Hosted Server environment
- Clustered Server configuration experience
- Exchange and office 365 Migrating and level 3 support experience
- LAN / WAN IP routing design and support
- Server backup Software management
- PowerShell scripting
- Configuring and managing RMM and Microsoft Systems center
- Building and configuring Server hardware – including RAID configuration
- Prior experience in the SME sector
- Field service engineer experience
- Customer Service – Putting the customer at the heart of all decision making ensuring quality care is always a priority
- Planning and Organisational Skills – The individual must have the ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Attention to detail – continually checking work to ensure delivery of the highest quality
- Communications Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to enable the individual to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Teamwork – The ability to work as part of a team
Fill out the form below to apply for this exciting Engineer Level 3 Escalations role.