Contracts and Accounts Executive – Waterford
The Contracts and Accounts Executive is a key role in Radius Technologies. The purpose of this role is to ensure all customer contracts are accurate from a billing perspective and also in line with all third-party license vendors.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Supporting the Sales Account Managers to ensure customer information is correct on our in-house system, ConnectWise.
- Monitoring all customer contact/licence renewals and issuing contract review reports to Sales Account Managers.
- Action all contract renewals, ensuring accuracy of all relevant line items as per internal processes.
- Complete all daily requests from the Helpdesk Engineers to purchase/reduce licences, such as O365, Antivirus etc. and ensure Third Party Licence Vendor portals are in line with the customer agreement.
- Liaise with Sales Account Managers on new customers, and ensure the customer is onboarded in a timely manner on our system and with all relevant Third-Party Licence vendors.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Third Level Qualification in Business/Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a busy administration/office environment.
- Strong numerical ability and attention to detail is essential.
- The successful candidate will be highly computer literate, and comfortable operating different IT systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team.
- Results orientated team player
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- First class communication skills with a passion for customer service.