Temporary Phone System to Combat Office Closure
Do you need a phone system to enable remote working during office closure? Then you need to have a Disaster Recovery (DR) plan for your phone systems. In the event that your office has to shutdown during the Coronavirus crisis, make sure your phones are still being answered by your employees working remotely.
We can set up a Cloud-based phone system for you from as little as €50 per month (price based on 5 users using softphones. Price excludes set-up).
- Keep your existing office number
- The Cloud system is turned on and the on-premise system diverts all calls to the Cloud system
- Install the free app on to employees laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Use the app to create softphone extensions for employees
- Create hunt groups (e.g. reception, sales, accounts, warehouse etc)
After the office closure period, you can switch back to your traditional on-premise solution or you can decide to keep the Cloud-based phone in case of another crisis and office closure.
For more information, contact our sales team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 0818 592 500.