Positions 2018 – Vacant
Due to continued strong growth, Radius Technologies has the following vacancies:
If your passion and hobbies include computer networking, new technology and learning, maybe Radius Technologies has the position you were looking for……….
Due to continued expansion of our outsourced IT managed Helpdesk services and managed private Cloud environments, the Radius Technical team are currently looking for two new eager, able and passionate technology professionals.
Job Ref: DH10218W
Position: IT Helpdesk Engineer / Level 1
Location: Waterford – (Office based position)
Salary: Competitive package
- Provide excellent customer service to our client’s
- Log, track and resolve issues in line with SLA’s
- Follow-up and update customer on the status of their issue
- Hands on troubleshooting experience resolving a wide range of technical issues relating to office PC’s, Office 365 email, printers, network software, backup devices, internet connections etc.
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems with clients’ Broadband connections
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel in line with operating level agreements
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and present a positive and professional manner at all times
- Remain at the forefront of emerging technologies and industry best practice
Qualifications and Skills:
- Third level technical qualification preferred, or alternative
- MCDST, CompTIA A+ and CompTIA N+ an advantage
- Min of 1-year IT support experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- A strong customer-focused communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Candidates must also be proactive and self-motivated and capable of working in a busy team based environment.
A competitive package, including access to paid Microsoft exams, a predefined mapped career progression development plan and the opportunity to become part of the growing Radius Technologies technical team.
Prior experience essential for all positions, applicants must be native English speaking, be resident in Ireland and have very strong customer service skills. All technical positions undergo a pre-screening technical interview.
Send up-to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Radius HR department for more information. Closing date for applications 23rd February 2018.
Radius Technologies focuses on industry best practice and excellence through service delivery. If you feel you have the skills, drive and ambition to be part of a dynamic growing Technology team, please submit your detailed CV, referencing Careers and the position applied for to email@example.com.
Radius Technologies is an equal opportunities employer.