We are currently expanding our Sales team and are looking for a motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to help us drive growth.
Radius Technologies is one of Ireland’s leading companies in the IT, Cloud, Telecoms, and MSP marketplace, the company is entrepreneur-led and has ambitious plans to grow both organically and through acquisitions over the coming years.
Job Description – Business Development Manager
Reporting To: Sales Director
Location: Head Office (Waterford) / Field Based
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for delivering new business sales into Radius to an agreed sales target. The job entails building the company’s market position and financial growth by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business opportunities while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Business Development Manager, your duties will include:
- Prospect for potential new clients and present Radius solutions to them
- Research prospective accounts in target markets
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle after assessment of suitability
- Developing solutions post consultation with potential clients and producing proposals for them
- Plan approaches and pitches in conjunction with marketing and other team members to develop proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Achieve agreed targets on sales and KPIs
- Educated to degree level in IT or Business discipline or with relevant experience
- Proven business development management experience, within ICT industries
- Experience in building commercial relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and experience working with CRM applications (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, or similar)
- A high-energy, motivated, and driven self-starter with an understanding of sales performance metrics
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport with potential new clients
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the SME space
- Communications Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with authority
- Planning and Organisational Skills – Good organisation, multi-tasking, and time management skills. Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines. Ability to contribute to the development of strategy and take responsibility for helping deliver strategic objectives
- Negotiation & Influencing – The ability to use proper influence skills to have a positive impact on others to gain their support and buy-in
- Business Acumen with Good Problem-Solving Abilities – Ability to recognize changing market conditions that may impact customers or own business and put plans into action to make a positive contribution
Fill out the form below to apply for this exciting Business Development Manager role.