Senior Business Development Manager – Greater Dublin – Permanent
Radius Technologies is a leading technology solutions provider with over 25 year’s industry experience. We specialise in delivering digital transformation to progressive businesses mainly within the professional services, medical, retail and educational verticals. Radius holds several key industry accreditations including ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and ISO 27001 (Information Security), Microsoft Gold Partner and Cyber Essentials Awarding Body. With nationwide coverage, we are your single end-to-end partner for Cloud IT, Managed IT Support, IT Security and Unified Telecommunications.
Due to business growth and our ambitious plans for the future, Radius is now seeking a Business Development Manager to grow our client base in the greater Dublin region. As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing existing relationships within the SME arena. This is a varied and engaging sales role and a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and hard-working person to propel their IT career and work with a market leader.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team designed to generate growth and will possess a deep understanding of business processes and technology, addressing client needs, bringing creativity and new ideas both in technology and customer service to keep ahead of the market and ensure client satisfaction and growth. You will need to bring a demonstrable record of winning and developing managed service contracts.
- Identify new business opportunities via sales and marketing channels while working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop the client opportunity target plan and share this amongst your team and invest in deepening our knowledge of both current and potential client portfolio using internal and external market intelligence
- Leader of our most senior customer relationships, developing strong relationships at decision-maker level and become the primary contact from lead through to deal opportunity and bid process on all new opportunities
- Lead internal and external consultative planning sessions to understand the opportunity and develop the best solution maximising revenue. Create a culture within the team which seeks out innovation and added value in all areas creating a compelling business opportunity for clients
- Ensure bid, sales and commercial governance process is in operation and bring a risk assessment approach to all deals highlighting to the Sales and Marketing Director as appropriate
- Network extensively within our market supporting brand growth and use target events to develop creative thinking and bring new ideas to the business
1. 5+ years of proven excellence in business development in an ICT company
2. You have experience selling to and/or influencing C-level executives
3. You are highly driven, hard-working and competitive in nature
4. Outgoing personality, strong communicator and commercially minded
5. Ability to use own initiative, work with minimal supervision and work well as part of a team
6. You have evidence of client satisfaction, project delivery and follow-through
Business Development, IT Background, Strong Communicator
Industry-leading package including salary, bonus/ commission, car, laptop, smartphone and work from home flexibility.