Radius Technologies is one of Ireland’s leading companies in the IT, Cloud, Telecoms and MSP marketplace. The company is entrepreneur-led and has ambitious plans to grow both organically and through acquisitions over the coming years.
Job Description – Accounts Administrator (Bookkeeper)
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Location: Waterford (Head Office)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Account payable and receivable.
- Daily post and processing.
- Processing weekly supplier invoices, receipts & payments
- Dealing with supplier payments
- Creditor reconciliation
- Raising queries and credit requests with suppliers
- Monthly sales invoicing, standing charges and renewals
- Preparing and issuing sales invoices
- Debtors collections and reconciliation
- Dealing with customer/supplier queries
- Bank reconciliations via SAGE and online banking
- Credit Card processing and statement checking
- Vat Returns
- Assisting sales team with customer queries
- Assisting with month Management accounts
- Various ad-hoc duties and reports
- Min of 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting / bookkeeping position
- Expertise in Sage Line 50 (min 3 years)
- Strong Excel skills (Min 3-year experience)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Easy DD
- Connect Wise
- Auto Entry
- Customer Service – Putting the customer at the heart of all decision making ensuring quality care is all a priority
- Communications Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills are
- Planning and Organisational Skills – The individual must have the ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Attention to detail – continually checking work to ensure delivery of the highest quality
- Problem solving and analytical skills – ability to use critical thinking and a logical and methodical approach to solving problems.
Fill out the form below to apply for this exciting Accounts Administrator (Bookkeeper) role.